Sunday, November 16, 2008

Hunting



I had a really cool weekend. We went up to Becker for the last weekend of deer hunting. I got to go see "dead deer". That's what I said when we walked into the shed and I saw 5 deer hanging from the ceiling. I thought it was pretty cool to watch everyone work on the deer. I also had a big weekend because I slept in my new "big boy bed" at the cabin. My parents still make me sleep in the closet, but at least I can stretch out now and my legs don't hit the walls like in my pack-n-play. I slept in the bed for 2 naps and 2 nights and I didn't get out once. I still feel like a wild animal in a cage at home in my crib, but Mommy said she just isn't ready for me to be prowling around the house at night. Sheesh Mom, have a little faith in your 2 year old. I don't have any pictures of my new big boy bed, but here are some of the hunting weekend.

No comments: