Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloweeny!





I had such a great time "trick or tripping". My Mommy took me to our neighbors houses while we waited for Daddy to come home from working in the "woowoo" truck. I loved running as fast as I could from house to house. Then we went back to our house to hand out candy to all the bigger kids. I kept on my elephant digs and went to town. At first it was difficult to part with candy that was nicely snuggled into the bowl because it was giving me the eye. You know the one...Garett, Garett come eat me! I even got busted by my Mommy once for raveging through a pack of "em-e-ems". I told her I was testing it to make sure it was acceptable to hand out the the kids. Yup, she didn't buy it and the candy bowl got moved. Anyway, I did a really great job of handing out candy and I can't wait to do it again next year.

Love Garett

No comments: