Thursday, July 2, 2009

Oops...it's been a while!






It has been way too long since I have written. My mom and dad keep me so busy I just haven't the time these days!
Well, a lot has happened since my last entry. I got to go to Florida (March) on my first vacation and I had such a great time. I was much better on the plane when we were flying home, but my parents said that overall I was a very good "flier."
I also just got back from my first camping trip (June)! We went to South Dakota with Mommies high school friends. It was definitely an experience. I keep peeing outside and my favorite place to do it was from the top of the hill where I could look out over the camp grounds. I am not sure what everyone was laughing about, but apparently I was funny...haven't they ever seen a little kid with Mickey Mouse underwear on drop his pants on the top of a hill?
Everyone tells me we survived a huge storm one night in the tent, but I slept right through it. My mom and dad were holding up the sides of the tent and they said I didn't budge. It is probably a good thing I slept through that one!

Well, not much else is new right now! I will try to keep up with this better in the future.
My little brother should be here by August 13th. My mom is hoping he arrives sooner than that, but I say "why rush things". I will definitely show him who is boss around here!

No comments: