Tuesday, September 29, 2009

September







Wow, we have done a lot since my little bro has come home! The two major events were my 3rd birthday and James had his Baptism. I will post some pictures for everyone to see.

We are planning a trip to Duluth, Gooseberry and Grand Marais in 2 weeks. I can't wait. We will be taking my little brother and Grandma Binger and a camper up yonder for 5 nights. This should be interesting since we have seemed to have skipped fall and jumped into winter. I will have to write to let you know how the event panned out!

That's all for now, I am currently napping and my mom needs to finish this before I wake up.
Love G

1 comment:

merwulf said...

wow - james is getting so big! I have to come and see him!!! I'll call you sometime to see when you are free for a visit!!

Mer