Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Still waiting!

I am getting a little tired of everyone talking about this new baby brother I am supposed to be getting! Where are you? Why won't you come out and play? My mommy is possessed and is acting like a crazy person...it is probably a good idea little guy for you to come sooner rather than later...for all of our sanity!

Yesterday I had a great time playing in my "old", his "new" room. I pretended one of his bears was the little guy and I showed Mommy and Daddy how I was going to feed, diaper, dress, and give head trauma to my new brother. I even put a diaper on him and tossed him in the car seat.

My favorite part of the day was taking my new "bear/brother" to "The Man Store" aka Home Depot to buy a new toilet seat for the bathroom (because our old "piece of crap" broke) and shelves for a closet. I carried the bear and the car seat outside...more like dragged and made Daddy take him with us. Mommy said something about getting a ticket for having an unrestrained infant seat sideways in the front of the Jeep, but us "men" didn't get a "no-no" from the cops.

Well, that is all for now! I hope I have news of my new brother soon or I just might move out before my 3rd birthday!

Love G,
PS I got in a little trouble the other day for saying "Damn, I can't find my favorite sun glasses!" Can anyone explain this time-out to me?

No comments: